[Nfb-web] An Accessible Interface to Design a School Website

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri May 6 04:44:05 UTC 2011

Nathan,

Contact me off list at tamara.8024 at comcast.net.  Perhaps I can be of
assistance, and I can learn from you, too, how to communicate what I am
learning in going from a sighted to blind des/dev.  Cool?  I'm clueless
about Tripod and Trellix, but have used Drupal recently and been very happy
with it.  Which is saying something, because I am super nitpicky.  I also
totally get doing some little thing or other with web design and getting
totally hooked.  /grin/  Anyway, would love to be of help!

Tami Smith-Kinney