[Nfb-web] Kudos to Missouri

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:29:45 UTC 2011

Well here in NY State, if you check out the http://www.nfbny.org

We here on Long Island just had our Annual Labor Day Walk A Thon, my husband
took pictures and video, I was interviewing all officers and some who are
not part of the chapter, people that are supporters. I hope to have them
sent to the webmaster to post up on the website. Currently, I am the
Treasurer of the Greater Long Island Chapter.

Come by NY and check out what is going on in our state. We will be having
our state convention, September 16-18 in Albany, NY.

I believe we are also trying to get it streamed.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.