[Nfb-web] Kudos to Missouri

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 02:09:40 UTC 2011

All,

Sometimes so that I don't get stuck in a rut, I will go and check out
a few other NFB State websites to see how they do things. Well tonight
I wandered over to the NFB of Missouri's website. I thought that it
was both visually attractive and at first glance accessible. It seemed
to be well organized and things were easy to find. If I had to say
anything negative there might have been a couple alt tags missing but
that was it.

Very nice job Missouri I really liked what I saw and will come back
again when we look at reorganizing our sites content.

Check them out at:
http://nfbmo.org/

Mike
---