[Nfb-web] Drupal 7 on nfbnet.org server

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Sep 29 02:44:36 UTC 2011

If there is still anything missing, let me know and we will look into
it.  I know in the past I wasn't always as responsive as I could have
been, but I will try to do better.  I have had some success in
solving some problems, and missing things for Mike, and also once
again have somebody who can help with the Linux under-the-hood things
that are over my head, so we should be able to get most things working.

Dave