[Nfb-web] Photo editing software with NVDA

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 01:32:54 UTC 2012

Hi, all!

I have a young person with Windows 7 and NVDA working with me on the
graphic design parts of the NAGDU web site. We are working on putting
some photos on the site at this time, but I can't see well enough
anymore to really work with them.

He tried GIMP for windows, but it is not speaking through NVDA. So now
we are both hunting around for a good or better photo (and other
graphics) editor and design tool for him to use with NVDA.

Does anyone here know of any such beast that is free?

Tanks!

Tami