[Nfb-web] call to action related to WordPress Trac tickets

Jennifer Sutton jsuttondc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:29:38 UTC 2012

Greetings, NFB Webmasters:

I expect many of you use WordPress, so I thought
you might be interested in this recent post from
Twitter. It seems to me that his call to action
is "spot on," and it would be great if we could
help post tickets, comment on existing ones to
raise their visibility, and/or help suggest solutions.

For details, see:

@coolfields: Work starting on WP 3.5 - Now is the
time to raise those accessibility tickets.: http://t.co/BsJp0JuB

And here's another recent post that some may find of interest:

@coolfields: Blog post: #WordPress and Web
#Accessibility: Why It’s Important – WordCamp UK
2012 http://t.co/MPsNtcfA summary of my talk #a11y