[Nfb-web] Web Hosting Company Recomendations

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Oct 28 14:08:43 UTC 2012

I have used EDT Hosting in the past and found them good.  I now use an ECommerce solution and haven't been with EDT Hosting for a couple of years, so my information could be out of date.  I believe their Website is edthosting.com.  They provided good tech support and were quick to respond to problems.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan