[Nfb-web] Webpage setup for blind user

Jonas Voll jonas.voll at envisionus.com
Tue Feb 12 13:22:13 UTC 2013

Hey, Cindy
Well I do agree with most of that and I work in the IT department.!
I just know there is people out in the work for's that can only see your blindness!
For example I work for Envision a notfor prophet place!
And my supervisor tells me or other coworkers the blind people can not do stuff!
Just due to his personal animosity!
But I think the most devastating thing is all the people that do not know anybetter, not du to animosity but just due to not being expose to blindness  and believe some one like this guy!
So  that guy is just running around creating problems for me and all other blind people!
I do not know but maybe this is more of trying to be independent!
What do you think!
Thanks!