[Nfb-web] Drupal on the NFB Servers

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sat Feb 23 01:48:17 UTC 2013

Thanks!

I did just take a deep breath and got the upgrade done, to 7.20, but in
a way that means I have a ton of work to do getting the site back up in
working order ASAP. That may be because I did something stupid; I was
thinking I could do it in a way that would keep my content up using the
existing database from the 6.26 install... But the important thing is
that the site is upgraded! /smile/