[Nfb-web] Drupal on the NFB Servers

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 02:01:53 UTC 2013

Tami,

Food for thought.

All of my Drupal sites including the 2 I have on the NFBNET.ORG server
have both a production site and a test site. This way I can test
Drupal patches and upgrades before implementing them. It also gives me
a way to complete a Drupal upgrade and then switch over to it and only
have my site down for a matter of seconds.

P.S. I am envious because I still have to make that transition.

Mike
---
NFB of Nebraska

--