[Nfb-web] Wholesale Purchasing for Selling on E Bay

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 14:51:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am looking around at some things to do on E Bay and watch the postings
from this list with interest. I ran across some information from a website I
look at from time to time. Has anyone used  or purchased anything from the
info below?The fact that they say they now sell wholesale made me curious.
However, the website  has some challenges to a person such as me using a
screen reader.

Michelle

Jammin' Butter, owners and operators of ThatDailyDeal.com, 13Deals.com,
HoboNinja.com, LocoBuy.com & 7DeadlyDeals.com now has a wholesale division!

CONTACT US TODAY! Email: wholesale at jamminbutter.com
<mailto:wholesale at jamminbutter.com?subject=Wholesale> !

Do you sell online or in a traditional brick and mortar store? Contact us
today about buying in bulk at even deeper discounts than our already
insanely low prices. Email us with your full contact information, a little
information about your needs and if there are any particular items you are
initially interested in. We look forward to doing business with you!

http://www.jamminbutter.com/images/products-wh.png

C 2011 Jammin' Butter, LLC. | 458 W. Walnut St. Johnson City, TN 37604 |
(423) 207-1292 | Please contact us at support.jamminbutter.com
<http://support.jamminbutter.com/>