[Nfb-web] Webpage setup for blind user

Jonas Voll jonas.voll at envisionus.com
Tue Jan 8 13:28:44 UTC 2013

Good morning!
Have being looking at Drupal for 2-3weeks, I created a free account at Drupal Gardens!
Question:
How will the desktop version of Drupal very from the web version of Drupal, such as the one Drupal gardens use?
Due to my blindness how can I find a web page designer for accessebal page designe!
Thanks!