[Nfb-web] Webpage setup for blind user

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Tue Jan 8 15:57:53 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I've never used drupal garden, so i can't answer that.

Drupal has themes that you can install, however having a sighted person look
at your site to make sure it went in right, is a good thing. You can also
hire people to make a theme, or customize one for you.

Different themes have different areas of the page you can put data. In
drupal they call them blocks. So you sort of build your page like that.

I struggle a little with drupal 7 so I still use 6, since I know it so well.

There are many many themes.

Hope this helps.
Atty