[Nfb-web] New member asking for help

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 05:14:12 UTC 2014

Hi all,

 I just joined this list, so thought to write and say hello. I never
dealt with websites, but a friend suggested that I look at this list
and ask for help.

 My name is Adrijana and I am a blind lady of 35 from Macedonia. I
work as a teacher of English in a school for blind students and in my
free time I like to read, spend time with family and friends, make new
friends, listen to music and do volunteer work. A friend also started
a site for blind penpals, it will be my site, but he helped in the
beginning process of designing it, so I am now looking for someone who
would like to help out further so we can improve it. This could be a
webmaster who would have more time to help me with it, because I know
websites are not easy to maintain. I wouldn't be able to afford to pay
financially, but can help them do other kinds of advice. Weather you
want to be my friend or would like to help out with the website, feel
free to email me.

 Adrijana