[Nfb-web] Websites For Individual Chapters

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 22 12:46:42 UTC 2014

Hello, Jeremiah. I don't believe that we will have any trouble creating the
subdomains that you talk about. I can certainly provide a recording of the
meeting through a dropbox link, and I will work on getting that posted.

John Fritz and a number of other folks are finalizing work on templates that
we can use, and I expect that they will have an announcement out very soon.
They have done quite a lot of work on creating toolboxes that webmasters can
use to incorporate our logo and branding message on websites, Facebook,
twitter, and other social media. It is a fantastic effort.

Warmly,

Gary