[Nfb-web] hello from a new member

Eden Kizer eden420 at centurylink.net
Sun Jan 4 15:12:49 UTC 2015

Hi, my name is Eden Kizer, and i am rejoining the NFB after an absence,
and I am starting to learn web design next month from CAVI.  I live in
the Clark County area of Washington.  I am totally blind, use JAWS, a
braille sense and IPhone to get access to the web.  I am learning
Wordpress from the .com site, but next month I was planning to start a
web design course from CAVI>  I hope to learn lots and get tips and I
also hope to go to school to do web design for a living, but another
blind friend said she doesn't think blind people can make websites that
are appealing to sighted people.  Here's hoping that none of the rest of
you think this is true, but I would like to know thoughts on this if you
have any. Also, I apologize if this is a private group, but it let me
subscribe.

Eden