[Nfb-web] hello from a new member

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 5 17:26:51 UTC 2015

Welcome. This is not a private group, and it is here, at least in part, to
help people like you.

I think blind people can design visually attractive and accessible websites.
Some of this is knowing when to ask for feedback, and some of it comes from
experience. Take that course, and ask for help as you need it.

Gary