[Nfb-web] Needing help for affiliates

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 00:36:28 UTC 2015

A number of our affiliates need help.  Some have websites that were created
for them by people who no longer can or wish to maintain them.  Other
affiliates have active webmasters who would simply like a bit of help in
making sure that they are using our newest logo and have the look and feel
of a National Federation of the Blind website.  We are trying to compile a
list of people with technical expertise who would be willing to help out
neighboring affiliates.  Some of this could be part of one's NFB volunteer
activities, and some might involve so much work that money might be
involved.  If you are interested in helping in either of these capacities,
please contact me off list.  I need the contact to be private, not only
because we don't want to generate unnecessary list traffic, but because I
can't see your email address if you respond on the list.

Thank you very much.

Gary - gwunder at earthlink.net