[Nfb-web] Website building assistance needed

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:40:18 UTC 2015

Hello All,

The other day I submitted a post regarding building my website. Does anyone
have any suggestions for any products, such as hosting, I should look into
acquiring? Do I need a server? I am looking at getting the basic plan for
the Manage WordPress hosting platform available through GoDaddy. I have an
account open with GoDaddy. This is my first time creating a website, so I
need something basic. Please let me know when you get a moment. I will
greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Mackey Enterprises LLC

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale