[Nfb-web] Website building assistance needed

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Jul 30 14:44:25 UTC 2015

Hello:
first, I recommend staying far far away from Godaddy. Their pages are usually a mess to navigate and it looks like they just flung stuff at the page and it landed wherever it wants.
Instead, I recommend something like dreamiest.
I also recommend the use of Drupal; it’s a lot more accessible than Wordpress (just disable overlay in your profile) and you’re set. If you want more of a site, Drupal is easier to make work like a site. Wordpress always has a weird blog feel and I can’t get over that.
If you have questions, feel free to reply here or email me off-list:
tyler at tysdomain.com <mailto:tyler at tysdomain.com>

Also, I do not recommend getting a server. You will need one if your site becomes high traffic or if you need something like PCI compliance or you need to follow strict guidelines with PII, for example.

HTH,