[Nfb-web] Seeking Guidance

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Mar 4 12:39:21 UTC 2015

What is it that you want to do with the web site/page you want to create?
If you want to start a blog, I think WordPress.com is the easiest.  It's
free, works with JAWS and is a good place to start.  You don't need to know
coding or anything overly technical.

If you are wanting to learn html or other coding or want to have interactive
elements on your page, like for a web business, then that is beyond my
current level of knowledge.

Good luck!
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com