[Nfb-web] Drupal theme and news feed

Steve Brand steve at stevebrand.net
Tue Nov 10 15:38:01 UTC 2015

It was announced at the Webmasters meeting the the national site theme is being redeveloped. As part of that project they will provide a theme for affiliates.

I have the National news feed on the nfbma.org site. I used the Aggregator module to do this. There are 2 feeds I found.
First:
https://nfb.org/rss.xml
this should post just about everything new that is posted.

Second:
https://nfb.org/press-room-feed.xml
this posts only press releases.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [Nfb-web] Drupal theme and news feed