[Nfb-web] Drupal theme and news feed

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 01:16:02 UTC 2015

Josh,

It looks like Steve got you the RSS news feed info. As for the Drupal web
template, I will be in a meeting with the right people on Monday and can
make that an agenda item so that we can get you an update.

Thanks
Mike

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Steve Brand via Nfb-web <nfb-web at nfbnet.org

--