[Nfb-web] setting divs

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 19 19:42:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to know if someone has experimented with hiding and showing
content with the div tag.

Say if your div section id is d1,

Html in php:
echo "<div id=\"d1\" style=\"display:none\;\">";
works to initially hide a div section on startup.

I couldn't get:
echo "<div id=\"d1\" style=\"display:block\;\">";
to reveal the hidden div area based on a condition.
I tested the condition with echo strings and the if condition was fine.

The if condition was compared to a select combo list choice.
I abandoned the self post and went with a second file to show specific
content based on the area name chosen from the select list and it produced
acceptable results based on an if condition and eliminating the div lines.

Would someone know the answer to what the div line should have been?
Thanks,
Bryan