[Nfb-web] submitting content to nfb.org?

Rachel Olivero rachel at olivero.us
Wed Nov 18 19:31:20 UTC 2015

Erik,

I would check with Ann Kresmer in the Tenbroek Library as to whether this is a document she would like for the archives. I don't believe we have a place to include this information on the website.

Anna can be reached at (410) 659=9314 extension 2310 or akresmer at nfb.org.

Thanks,
Rachel

Sent from my mobile device. Pith is intentional, typos or perceived abruptness are not.