[Nfb-web] Looking for Affiliate WebSite Assistance

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Oct 3 15:31:52 UTC 2015

> Good morning Mike and everyone,

     Blarney! When you've had Websites you worked hard to construct
destroyed in the name of "Taking the Website in a new direction" which
can mean that the affiliate or entity wants a new Webmaster and they
leave themselves without someone to manage their Website which is often
below the standards of the original Website perhaps they would be more
appreciative of the talents of skilled individuals such as Web
developers. Due to past treatment by several chapters and affiliates
though not all the only people I will design and maintain Websites for
are paid customers be they individuals, companies, or non-profit
organizations. Not much skill is required to lick a stamp or stuff
envelopes but designing, building, and programming Websites is a
time-consuming business hence individuals willing to provide this
service should be compensated for their time and talent. The only ones
I'll design Websites free of charge for are my wife and myself. All the
best.

Peter Donahue