[Nfb-web] How do I change the permalink for my home page back to the root of my domain?

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Thu Sep 17 11:20:12 UTC 2015

Good morning James,

Not sure if you resolved your problem, but if not. I have found when ever I've deleted something by mistake. If you open the trash folder, before emptying an if you can select all you've deleted you should be able to move it back into what ever folder you've deleted it from.
I hope this helps
Rich McGaffinConnecticut
rmcgaffin at snet.net