[Nfb-web] How do I change the permalink for my home page back to the root of my domain?

James Gagnier j.gagnier at mchsi.com
Wed Sep 16 18:17:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am webmaster for Blind Inc.  I accidentally hit the Move to trash link instead of the Update button on the main page

Of my site after I made modifications. Now my main index page shows what I believe is my blog. The link to home now points to:

http://www.blindinc.org/home and that is my main page.  How do I get it to point back to the root of www.blindinc.org?

The page still shows as home, but the permalink has changed.  How do I put the permalink back to the root of my domain?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

James

------------------------------

James Gagnier

Network Administrator / Webmaster

Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, Inc.

100 East 22nd St.

Minneapolis, MN  55404

Phone: (612) 872-0100

Fax: (612) 872-9358