[Nfb-web] SSL certificate

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:22:01 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

The error message is stating that the domain name listed on the certificate
doesn't match the mail server for nfbofillinois.org. The certificate was
obtained from BlueHost.

The domains listed on the certificate are:

*        Nfbofillinois.org

*        www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org>

Pattie and I are working with Rachel Olivero to resolve this. She suggested
either contacting BlueHost to resolve it since the certificate currently
doesn't include mail.nfbofillinois.org, or try removing mail from the domain
name when setting up our email accounts in Outlook or Apple. If you agree, I
think Pattie and I should try contacting BlueHost first to see if the
certificate can be extended to include the mail server as well.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale