[Nfb-web] SSL certificate

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Dec 12 13:28:54 UTC 2016

Hello,
This is something we can work with.
You can't just add mail.* to a domain after the certificate has been
issued and generally hosts have mail running on a different system.
If it's only affiliate members (board who you can tell this), just tell
them to accept the certificate and move on. You still have an SSL
enabled connection and you can permanently accept it.
If this isn't the case, you'll need to do 2 things:
1) Ask Bluehost if they're able to establish an SSL certificate for you;
many host companies are not able to drop in a host certificate.
2) Purchase a new certificate with the mail part of your domain.