[Nfb-web] FW: KNFB Reader Affiliate Link - Webmasters Group

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 15 14:35:30 UTC 2016

From: Albee, Tammy [mailto:TAlbee at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 7:32 AM
To: State President, Missouri
Cc: White, Scott
Subject: KNFB Reader Affiliate Link - Webmasters Group

Good morning Mr. Wunder,

Yesterday we had a KNFB Reader update with President Riccobono and he suggested that I ask you to share the email I sent out to the State Presidents regarding the KNFB Reader Affiliate link with the webmasters group.   Below is the text that was sent to the State Presidents:

“Your affiliate was provided with the opportunity to use a free KNFB Reader redemption code for affiliate building.  Many of you have already awarded this code.

President Riccobono asked each affiliate, in exchange for this free redemption code, to include on their website a link for the KNFB Reader along with some information.  As of today, the KNFB Reader link does not appear to be present on your website.

Below is the link, text and an optional image to be posted on your state affiliate’s website.  Please request that your webmaster post this information as soon as possible.  This is the link which should be used as it contains our Apple affiliate link.  We gain additional revenue when the app is purchased via clicking this link.

TEXT with LINK:

Make the print yours!

The KNFB Reader is a mobile app that converts printed text into high quality speech to provide accurate, fast, and efficient access to both single and multiple page documents with the tap of a button.

To purchase KNFB Reader, please visit www.nfb.org/knfbreader

Optional image attached.  The image will need alt text added.  This should read:  “Hand holding a mobile phone with KNFB Reader logo on the screen”

Thanks for your efforts! If you have questions about this, please contact Scott White at swhite at nfb.org.  Please let us know as soon as the link is available on your website so we can update this information in our report to President Riccobono.”

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

Regards,

Tammy Albee

Assistant to the Director of Sponsored Technology Programs

National Federation of the Blind

200 E Wells Street

Baltimore, MD 21230

talbee at nfb.org

(410) 659-9314 x2354

NFB-NEWSLINE, A service of the National Federation of the Blind

We are celebrating our 75th year and planning for the future we will build together!

Make your contribution <https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1>  to that future now.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here <http://www.mimecast.com/products/> .