[Nfb-web] Website hosting research

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 02:16:45 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

This is NFBNJ Secretary Brian Mackey. I am doing some research for President
Joe Ruffalo. Somewhere down the road we might be looking at changing our
host site for the affiliate website. Can you tell me what you use for
hosting and how much it costs you per month? Also does it support WordPress?
Please let me know as soon as you get a moment.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale