[Nfb-web] security certificate

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Jun 21 19:23:13 UTC 2016

I do not know what you mean -- or what the problem is.  I am able to access the site from my work computer using IE11.  The site is not blocked at our end.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook