[Nfb-web] Inserting videos using WordPress

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:05:43 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

We want to insert videos with a title and description, maybe on more than
one page. The first one currently planned is for videos from the NFB YouTube
channel and placed on the NFBNJ site on a page we are calling "Live The Life
You Want Videos". The second one is for down the road when we might want to
use to feature how to videos, and another to feature highlights from our
state convention. The YouTube plugin suggestion along with creating a
YouTube channel are both good ideas, but not sure if they will work for our
purposes at this time. Any additional suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Brian Mackey
NFBNJ Webmaster