[Nfb-web] FW: Notes from last meeting and Webmasters Meeting Agenda

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 10:34:45 UTC 2016

From: Michael Hansen [mailto:mhansen4 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 9:06 PM
To: NFB Internet Support Team - Members
Subject: Notes from last meeting and Webmasters Meeting Agenda

All,

We had a short meeting on Monday July 13th. We got an update on the new Drupal / Word Press Affiliate web template. We also ran through the agenda for the webmasters meeting. So as a quick reminder here we go.

Logistics:

-          The national office can provide a Mixer, Mic, Speaker and, Laptop. Rachel will make this request of John Berggren.

-          Gary Wunder will provide internet hot spot so that the laptop will have internet access.

-     Rachel will log the laptop into Skype on her account and Mike Hansen will connect from Lincoln.

Time and Location:

8:00 - 9:30 pm—WEBMASTERS MEETING

Suwannee 20, Level 2

Agenda:

Plans for National Convention Webmasters Meeting:

-          Topic Outline (1 and a half hours to fill)

o   IST update

§  Facebook Audit

§  Website Template

§  Legal Document

o   Danielle Trevino - Discuss Affiliate Social Media accounts

§  Facebook

§  Twitter

§  Possibly Periscope

-          Solicit volunteer webmasters

-          Discuss available resources

-          Q & A

Thank you everyone for you efforts and help.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Mike

--

Mike Hansen