[Nfb-web] I am really Disappointed!

Cathy Schroeder cathy at sks.com
Wed Jun 29 14:04:38 UTC 2016

I am really disappointed in the behavior of some of my NFB colleagues on
this list. I assume we all want to be here to help with improving the lives
of blind people. There is always room to improve anything we do.
Constructive criticism is okay, but what I am reading is just mean and
nasty. This list is out there for public consumption and should reflect the
positive attitude we have in the federation. Before you post, ask yourself,
if you would want to receive that comment about something you have spent
time designing. We should always live by the golden rule, do unto others as
you would have done unto you.

Now that I have expressed my opinion, I want to say that many of us web
masters are using this volunteer experience to learn how to work with web
sites. Gentle advice would go a long way to help us improve what we do.
Let's try to feel the brotherly love of this organization.

Cathy Schroeder