[Nfb-web] What to charge for website services

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:01:20 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

After relaunching the NFBNJ affiliate website back in June, I have been
approached first by Illinois, and then by Delaware, to assist with
maintaining their websites. In addition to being a member of NFB, I am also
a self-employed entrepreneur. My company, Mackey Enterprises assists
individuals, small businesses, and nonprofits with their personal and
business related bookkeeping, data entry, and WordPress-pwered website
projects. Since more and more people are approaching me to help them with
their websites, what would be the best terms I could provide for my
services? I will appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale