[Nfb-web] Can't connect to server using FileZilla

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 00:17:36 UTC 2016

Greetings to all,

I use to be able to connect to the NFBNJ server via FTP through FileZilla.
Recently I have been unable to connect to the server. I have tried both in
active and passive mode. The encryption is set to plain FTP. I keep getting
the same message stating that data connection timed out and was unable to
connect to the server. This is very annoying if I can't upload files via
FTP. Does anyone have a suggestion for me to try? I have Windows 10 64-bit
computer with Windows Firewall and McAfee antivirus. Your assistance will be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale