[Nfb-web] Help needed - compiling information for blog post

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 00:25:15 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

I am planning to put up a blog post regarding techniques to make websites
accessible on my company website.

So far I have the following items:

*        Heading markup

*        Alt tags for pictures

Also, I discovered that if you want even columns in a particular page, it is
a lot simpler to create a table than trying to figure out the right amount
of spacing for each row.

If anyone else have any items that I should include, please let me know for
my consideration. I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-953-6988
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale