[Nfb-web] looking for web based way to email newsletter

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 8 02:05:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

What does it matter if graham has volunteered to be a webmaster?
Your attitude is why people don't hire you!
My opinion is to hold user/player info in a mysql table and deliver info
with saying dear joe, blab la bla (make it seem personalized) with html/php
and nobody sees other user/players email addresses.
Bryan