[Nfb-web] amazon web services

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:40:36 UTC 2017

Hi. Tried to contact the aws educate web services in Australia and the
states. The issue, is that I don't have a credit card, my school does not
have a student e-mail address, doing the diploma of software development
from http://www.upskilled.edu.au, and the aws educate rejected my
application, because I did not have a e-mail student address. And using
jaws, found their support page, a lot of clickable links, and a pain to use.

So, my lectuer is  the course for the cloud service units, as could not use
Microsoft azure, similar policy, need a credit card and don't have one. So
gave up on using amazon web services, got bounced around, and got no
satisfaction. Was not able to sign up for their services.

And using firefox.

Marvin.redesigning

---