[Nfb-web] amazon web services

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jul 17 15:44:00 UTC 2017

I'm not really sure what to tell you or how they could help you. If I
remember you're like twice my age, so you should be able to get a card
(I'm pretty sure ausi has visa cards at a minimum). Most services, even
student services require a credit card and they're not likely to wave
this for the .00001% of people who don't have a credit card for some reason.