[Nfb-web] amazon web services, Clickable Links Working

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 17 16:02:41 UTC 2017

Good morning,

	I'm not sure which Web browser or screen reader you're using but the
clickable links on the Amazon Web Services Website are working fine with
Jaws For Windows 15.00 and Voiceover.

	Given the issues I had with domain registrars in the past not
offering automatic renewal of Website domains if someone needs me to
register a domain for them as the song might say "It will be, on Route
53."Route 53 is the AWs domain registration and DNS management service and
for me is proving to be very Jaws-friendly! Autorenewal of Website domains
is the default on Route 53 but this can be changed. Now to "Explore This
World" some more!

Peter Donahue