[Nfb-web] Removing power by WordPress

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Wed May 10 15:08:47 UTC 2017

Hello Osman,

Usually this text can be found inside your active theme's "footer.php" file.

If you don't have a footer.php file in your active theme, then it might be in a parent theme, if your active theme is a child of a different theme.

As a last resort, if you have a full copy of your website locally, you can search all PHP files for the text which appears in your page's footer that you want to replace. This should indicate in which file the text occurs so you can change it.

Joseph Drenth
R&D Software Engineer
JBT Corporation  |  Automated Systems
400 Highpoint Drive
Chalfont, PA  18914, USA
E: joe.drenth at jbtc.com  P: 215 822 4457
www.jbtc-agv.com

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Web [mailto:nfb-web-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Osman Koroma via NFB-Web
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 6:40 PM
To: NFB-Web at nfbnet.org
Cc: Osman Koroma
Subject: [Nfb-web] Removing power by WordPress

Hello, my name is Osman and I am a writer. I just build my website and I'm still working on it. I'm using WordPress. My question is how do I remove power by WordPress and put  my own copyright? The link to my website is below if you have any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for your help.
Please excuse any typos
Osman Koroma
www.osmankoroma.com
www.twitter.com/osmankoroma