[Nfb-web] xcode configuration and documentation

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed May 17 02:53:34 UTC 2017

All:

I have a few questions.

I'm curious if any of you have done anything special to configure xcode.

More importantly: voiceover randomly announces the color of text and
every time I hit a blank line reads tons of spaces.

Any other annoyances you've delt with?

Also I'm curious what you all use for documentation? I'd love something
like javadoc for swift reference/cocoa reference. I have read code in
safari but it's pretty clunky and hard to read sometimes.

Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<http://linkedin.com/in/tylerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>