[Nfb-web] question about NFB web sites and Affiliates chapters

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:52:31 UTC 2017

Hello,
As I am the state webmaster, I am really appreciating  what  I should
do about this issue. Currently, we are using word press and looking at
having a training in Detroit to educate the chapter webmasters. Is
there going to be another webmaster training at the national level
anytime soon? I just  barely  missed the last one. I know a lot, but
would like to expand.
Thanks
Taylor

--