[Nfb-web] Migrating from Aquia to the web

Olivero, Rachel rolivero at nfb.org
Wed May 9 14:59:16 UTC 2018

Cathy,

You will also need to migrate the database. You can use the backup and migrate module to pull an sql export and import it to a database on the nfbnet server.

If you would like, I can help you with the migration next week. It should take at most an hour.

Rachel Olivero
(410) 659-9314 X 2331
National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my mobile phone. Pith is intentional, typos or perceived abruptness are not.