[Nfb-web] Migrating from Aquia to the web

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed May 9 13:39:54 UTC 2018

Personally I use WinSCP which is SFTP which is more secure than straight FTP.

You go to 69.164.216.131 and use your regular user name and password, and it should work.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook