[NFB-Web] Question - non-NFB website migration to Drupal

Michael Hansen mhansen4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 05:11:44 UTC 2022

Brian,

I think someone else has mentioned that they have used Ubercart and it's
many add-on modules. I would second Ubercart as a good shopping cart
system. The NFB of Nebraska went as far as to use it to do State Convention
registration for many years.  A simple paypal form works great for
donations, CiviCRM is certainly overkill. Ubercart is somewhere in the
middle and is pretty flexible.

Mike
NFB of Nebraska

--