[NFB-Web] third Party Email Services

Joshua Harper josh.harper108 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:27:50 UTC 2022

Hi Michael,

Under the Google voice settings, you can have it ring directly in without
screening the call. you can also have it go directly to a voicemail that is
pre-recorded.

The only thing that I do not like about Google voice, is now you have to
pay for it when using it with a Google workspace account.

Thanks

Joshua

--
Joshua Harper